[mythtv-users] mythweb on PDA says "Empty beers" ?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Oct 12 23:26:38 UTC 2005

Paul Andreassen wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:28 am, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>

>>Did you read the thread to which Phill linked or did you get bored
>>reading the second or third post and decide that the fourth wasn't worth
>>reading?
>>
>>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/130712?nohighlight=1#130
>>712
>>
>>Says that it's been fixed in SVN and that Chris (xris) committed the fix
>>on May 15, 2005.  That means you can go to the MythWeb revision log at
>>
>>http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/trunk/mythplugins/mythweb
>>

>I know about and can go to http://svn.mythtv.org/ but from there how do you
>get to the log lists?  Is it under Browse Source?

Well, we know it's MythWeb and we want changes specific to that, so
click on "Browse Source" ( http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser ), then on
"trunk", "mythplugins", and "mythweb", then--since we don't know for
sure which file, we'll check all revisions to MythWeb--"Revision Log"
(underneath "Search" on the nav bar).  From there, I simply used the
browser's Find In Page to find "Australian"  (in FF, I used "/aus").

>>and find
>>
>>05/15/05 17:36:24       @6407        [6407]       xris      hopefully
>>fix things so that australian NEVER shows up automatically.
>>
>>which links you to changeset 6407
>>
>>http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/6407
>>
>>Which shows the exact changes you need to make.
>>
>>Now that you know how to fish...  ;)
>>

>Please give some more fishing tips...

Guess I forgot to show you an appropriate casting technique...  :)

Happy fishing.

Mike