[SPAM] [SPAMCOP] [mythtv-users] LInksys NSLU2 as low power master backend?

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:39:57 UTC 2005

In theory, we could even use the USB DVB cards to actually use it as a
recording back end... ive got my NSLU2 to transfer 1MB/s to a hard
drive, so thats 8Mb/s throughput at least available... Normal DVB
streams seem to be 2Mb/s, so we should have enough capacity to
transfer 2 streams in / out (record 2 streams to 2 files on a USB
hdd)...

Do the USB DVB cards work with Linux yet?