[mythtv-users] Apple iMac Remote

Sage gypsycaravan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:38:52 EDT 2005

It's $30 and you can get it from the Apple store. It's an IR remote, not
bluetooth -- the new iMac and the new iPod dock have IR receivers built into
them. You probably could use it with myth if you can get it to work with
LIRC and a suitable IR receiver.

On 10/13/05, cryptodigm * <cryptodigm at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any Mac enthusiasts out there that know the detials on the new
> iMac remote?
> http://www.apple.com/imac/frontrow.html
>
> It's Apple, so it's sure to be expensive, but if it works on bluetooth or
> LIRC capable IR freq, I'd love to use one with myth.
>
> Anyone know where to find more details on it or how to get one?
>
> -Adam

"Time is a gypsy caravan / steals away in the night, to leave you stranded
in dreamland"
-- from "Dreamline," by Rush