[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox, again

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Thu Oct 13 14:15:08 EDT 2005

> I have gentoo running on my xbox not gentoox.  I've had no problems
> (except for the new alpha version of alsa).  Is there a reason it must
> be xebain?

Nope.  If you got it all working with Gentoo, that's great.  I started
down that path, but gave up when I found out the mythfrontend compile was
going to take 24 hours plus on it.  I even went so far as to start setting
up distcc to let my backend server help out, but there were too many
potential version problems because I'm running AMD64, so I gave up.

Greg