[mythtv-users] HDTV MythTV parts list

Ben Giddings bg-mythtv at infofiend.com
Thu Oct 13 16:58:17 EDT 2005

On Sep 14, 2005, at 17:52, Isaac Richards wrote:
> I have a 6600gt in my dev box, and it has absolutely no problem
> playing HD
> video.

Hey Isaac,

I've seen lots of discussion about HD content and what works, what
doesn't.  Could you describe what you're using, end to end?  What's
your HD source?  What hardware are you using to capture it?  How much
storage space are you using?  What kind of processor are you using to
deal with it?  I guess we do know the final step of what is sending
the HD content out to your TV.  Oh, and that's one more bit of info
that would be useful, is the TV you're using to display the content,
I've seen many messages about sets that don't handle inputs from PCs
well.

Ben