[mythtv-users] Highest number of simultaneous streams recorded?

Anand_Inala at Dell.com Anand_Inala at Dell.com
Thu Oct 13 19:14:23 EDT 2005

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already, but I searched
the archives and couldn't find the answer.

What is the most number of streams anyone on the list has simultaneously
recorded without problem?  I assume recording 2 streams while watching a
third has been done, but has it been done with no loss in quality, etc?
How about 3 streams?  HD + an analog stream?  I'd like to get an idea of
what my limitations and potentials are before I get too deep in my
current project.

--Andy