[mythtv-users] Problems with mythweb

espnleo linux espnleo.linux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:47:05 EDT 2005

I know this is an old and dead thread, but I was having this problem too,
and just for completeness I wanted to post this to the list. This problem is
due to SELinux configuration, the fix can be found at the following link.

http://ryandaigle.com/pebble/2005/09/27/1127827953536.html

Hope this helps others.
Leo