[mythtv-users] Adding recordings to DB

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 16:20:27 EDT 2005

The format of the filename is <channel
ID>_<startdatetime>_<enddatetime>, where the date/time
is in ISO8601 format, without the dashes and colons.

There is likely an SQL join using this information to
reference the show name and description in the SQL
database.  If this isn't present, then the show can't
be listed, since there is no useful information to be
displayed.

I think that somebody may have created a script that
lets you add the shows with information, but I'm not
sure.  If you search the archives, you might find a
pointer to it.

-- Joe