[mythtv-users] xbox linux distros

mythtv at schurmann.org mythtv at schurmann.org
Sat Oct 15 19:33:24 EDT 2005

As I mentioned recently in another thread I have had great success with
Fedora Core 4 on my Xbox. This was made possible by this fellow pulling
some stuff together:

http://www.not404.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/wiki/XFedora4

I used the "Test 3 Installer" iso which get me right into the Anaconda
installer. I put the FC4 distribution on a local machine and made it
available via FTP from that machine. Everything went smoothly. After some
twiddling with my new Linux Xbox for awhile I then did a 'yum install
mythtv-suite'. The frontend came right up.