[mythtv-users] New theme, can't get back to Settings

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Oct 16 11:24:33 EDT 2005

On 16-Oct-05, at 11:00 AM, bill at spis.net wrote:

> How can I change the theme that the frontend uses without using the
> frontend?    I've looked through /home/mythtv but can't find anything.
> just can't seem to find a configuration directory/file that handles the
> themes that the frontend uses.

 From the shell:

mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg (ymmv on the mythtv user's
password)
select * from settings where value = 'Theme';
update settings set data = 'G.A.N.T.' where value = 'Theme' and
hostname = '???';
commit;
quit;

of course substitute the correct hostname where I have ??? and pick a
theme you know you have.

- George