[mythtv-users] Keyboard issues in upper level menu's

Lewis myth at ldsit.com
Mon Oct 17 07:16:08 EDT 2005

Hi All,
I haven't been able to find any reports of this elsewhere, so I suspect this
is an unusual problem.  When navigating in mythfrontend the keyboard works as
it should until it gets to the program guide edit options or similar menu's.
If I attempt to change storage or recording options, suddenly the up & down
arrows along with the return key, get duplicated each single stroke.  As I
press a key it get's actioned twice, so you can olny choose each second
option.  The image driven menu's are all fine. This feature seemed to arrive
with the 18.1 release for me.
Running on Sid.
Anyone else come across this?

Cheers,