[mythtv-users] remote control recommendations

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Mon Oct 17 16:26:54 EDT 2005

So does anyone know if the One-4-All URC8820 will work with Jarod's guide,
and the lircd.conf he provides?

My Hauppauge card doesn't have an IR receiver, I do have one connected to my
serial port but I need to configure lircd.conf properly... I was hoping to
get a remote for which there's already an available config file to make it
easier for me.

Ricardo