[mythtv-users] New Digimatrix questions

Peter Darley darley at darleyconsulting.com
Mon Oct 17 18:09:36 EDT 2005

On Oct 17, 2005, at 12:55 PM, David Ellis wrote:

> I have a digimatrix running briliiantly (for about a year now).
>
> This site has it all (including how to get TV Tuner, Remote, LCD,
> Volume Dial etc).
>
> http://asusfan.linux-site.net/index.html
>
> David
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Darley"
> <darley at darleyconsulting.com>

David,

     I've used a lot of the great info from that site, but he has
both a different tuner (his is PAL, mine NTSC) and a different remote
(his uses the receiver in the case, mine has an external plug to the
keyboard port), so I'm still hoping someone with hardware that
matches mine might chime in.

Thanks,
Peter Darley