[mythtv-users] Starting to think I should use Kaffeine instead of Mythtv

Alex Cruz alex at wislug.net
Tue Oct 18 17:00:27 EDT 2005

 Sometimes things are lost in translation. I've learned this from being
married to someone that isn't Spanish like I am. Human nature is to lash out
when frustrated with these types of situations. The thing about this thread
is that we were able to extract a better description of the problem in order
to provide several possible solutions.

The way I see it if we can maintain people, more people will join by word of
mouth and the project will flourish. Let's not follow MS's lead in regards to
"customer service". Have a good one.

-alex