[mythtv-users] JumpPoints HowTo

Matt SF spore at psibercom.org
Tue Oct 18 17:28:06 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:11:27PM +0200, Peter Meyland wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Does somebody know how to create jumppionts in MythWEB? How do I enter the
> combination of i.e. Ctrl K?

I believe the syntax is "Ctrl+K"  Remember that if you want to do it from
your remote control you'll need to bind the key in your mythtv .lircrc,
too.

e.g.:

I was too paranoid of sending some possibly bad key command so I avoided
the ctrl-chars.  I have 'Program Guide' set with a jump point with "%"
Since I only use MythTV from my remote control, an intuitive keyboard
character name was not important to me.

and then in my .lircrc (grey Hauppauge remote)...

begin
   prog = mythtv
   button = Guide
# Jump Point to Guide