[mythtv-users] Re: lircd starts fine, but crashes as soon as something tries to use it

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:48:34 EDT 2005

Ok, I got the kernel updated, and updated all the modules.
 Now when I try to install ivtv-kmdl-$KVER, I get this (I'm sure it's
something dumb I'm overlooking):
 [root at mythtv ~]# yum install lirc-kmdl-$KVER
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
jpackage-generic-free 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
kde-redhat 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
dries 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
atrpms 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
jpackage-distspecific-fre 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
kde-redhat-all 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
flash 100% |=========================| 903 B 00:00
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/pkg/fedora/4/i386/yum/gst/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (111, 'Connection refused')>
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: gstreamer
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from gstreamer: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to
try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from gstreamer: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.
[root at mythtv ~]#
  Any ideas on this?