[mythtv-users] Mythweb won't delete programs

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Oct 19 11:41:52 EDT 2005

> Well, actually, it's a newer version.  The README for MythWeb hasn't
> been updated in quite some time.  Chris has been very busy with other
> stuff lately, but the idea of updating it is in the system (
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/332 ).

Actually, I claim laziness on the README (I forgot it had a version
attached to it).   As for the rest of the stuff, I'm experiencing a
repetitive stress injury in my arm/shoulder and have been avoiding
computers outside of work (which sucks, since I have a lot of projects I
want to work on).

> The best way to find out what "version" you're using with SVN is:
> svn info
> and looking at the line:
> Revision: xxxx

Unfortunately, that gives you the svn revision, not the mythtv version.

-Chris