[mythtv-users] Re: import DVD using Debian unstable packages?

mark mckelvey memckelvey at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 23:57:41 EDT 2005

Any updates available on this topic??  Are there packages with transcode
enabled around??  I searched the list but I don't see any sign of them.

I'm setting up an Ubuntu/Breezy frontend, but I want to be able to
import/transcode my DVDs.  Before I try to compile it myself from source
debs, I want to make sure I'm not reinventing the wheel.

On the other hand, it never hurts to learn something new :)

Thanks for the great packages, and mythtv - MMcK