[mythtv-users] Re: mythmusic plays one song then stops

Sammo sammo2828 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 01:20:55 EDT 2005

Well, the fact that the problem happens with xmms as well probably
means it's not a mythmusic problem. Maybe make your m3u playlist
again?

I may be completely off, but I had a problem with mythmusic crashing
before. It was actually caused by one of the vizualizations. Try
turning off all visualizations and trying again.