[mythtv-users] (WAS) Kaffeine (NOW) is KnoppMyth

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 21 23:40:57 EDT 2005

Alex Cruz wrote:

>On Friday 21 October 2005 09:53 pm, Andrew Close wrote:
>

>>On 10/21/05, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
>><snip/>
>>
>>>Plus, it becomes a hobby.  You can buy a piece here and there and put
>>>the system together.  You don't have to always have it running to "do
>>>business".
>>>

>>a hobby?  more like an obsession! :)  unfortunetely i don't have the
>>money to fund my obsession at the moment.  or maybe fortunetely...
>>

> I second the obsession part. I am currently saving up $$ to buy a smaller,
>nicer case and yes...a much, MUCH quieter Zantec CPU cooler. After that,
>it'll be a HD upgrade to something in the 200 GB range cause there's no such
>thing as too much HD space  ;-)

Definitely an obsession.  I'm doing a high-definition upgrade and just
spent waaaaayyyyy too much money on it (both the TV and the computer
system).

But, I was happy to find out that the TV I bought on Monday is now
selling--from the same store I bought it--for more than $1200 more than
I paid for mine.  :D  Talk about lucky timing.

Mike