[mythtv-users] anyone use wizd w/ mythtv?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sat Oct 22 15:48:25 EDT 2005

Before I bought the AVLP2, I found a link to someone that had managed to
hack the wizd to increase the level of mythtv support for the LP2 such
that he could watch live recording - though I'm only interesed in
watching recorded shows.  However, I transcode my shows to mpeg4.nuv
which I don't think the linkplayer supports.  I know there's a nuv2avi
(or something like that) which quickly transcodes the nuv files to a
standard avi which I'm guessing would be supported by the LP2.  I would
love to get some docs about the protocol LP2/Wizd uses and perhaps add
some transcoding functionality.

Reza

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 07:46:33AM -0400, Byron Poland sent me this...