[mythtv-users] Choosing a Suitable DVB-T PCI Card

Christian Schuglitsch subjectmythtv at schugy.de
Sun Oct 23 10:21:40 EDT 2005

Am 21.10.2005 23:07 schrieb Lee:

> I'll second that, I have a pair of Avermedia 771's as well, they
> worked (after activating DVB) without any hassle using KnoppMyth R5A15...
>
> I don't remember seeing any firmware mentioned anywhere...
>
> Lee

You're right. These USB-boxes need a firmware:

    *  TwinhanDTV USB-Ter (VP7041)
    * TwinhanDTV Magic Box (VP7041e)
    * KWorld/JetWay/ADSTech V-Stream XPERT DTV - DVB-T USB1.1 and USB2.0
    * Hama DVB-T USB-Box
    * DiBcom reference devices (non-public)
    * Ultima Electronic/Artec T1 USB TVBOX
    * Compro Videomate DVB-U2000 - DVB-T USB
    * Grandtec DVB-T USB
    * Avermedia AverTV DVBT USB
    * Artec T1 USB1.1 and USB2.0 boxes
    * Yakumo/Typhoon DVB-T USB2.0