[mythtv-users] Feature Idea: Put PIP window to far right on 16:9 when 4:3 sources

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:43:23 EDT 2005

It looks like on a 16:9 display you could put the 4:3 image on the left
and the PIP window on the right, perhaps even with the default sizes.
Obviously there would be black space below the pip window, but that way
both video sources would display without overlap.

Obviously you could also flip it and put the big 4:3 to the right and
the little 4:3 to the left.

At any rate, I'm just tossing out an idea.  Perhaps it is even a new and
useful idea..   Of course if anyone knows of a simple way to do this
now, then I'd be curious as to how.  I know you can move the main video
window..

-Robert