[mythtv-users] Video iPod

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:19:54 EDT 2005

For those who were interested in the iPod video and generating mythtv
content for it, please take a look at
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6467. I have created a
starting point that is working, but needs polish. It uses a User Jobs,
and creates an RSS feed that can be subscribed to in iTunes.