[mythtv-users] HD Frontend hardware: cases for enclosed spaces

Sean Cier scier at PostHorizon.com
Wed Oct 26 21:53:24 EDT 2005

Mark Kundinger wrote:

> Well, the one thing that might be a sticker is how intensively you plan
> on using it as a DVD player.  If you use that a lot, then I'd recommend
> putting the Mythbox in the exposed location, for easy access.

Good point, but I don't really mind opening the doors to get at the DVD
player -- heck, that's where my old DVD player was before it gave up the ghost.

So should I take it that nobody's tried to use a frontend in an enclosed
space like these before, or that people have tried and simply had no airflow
problems either way?

-spc

--
  /-                Sean Cier <scier at PostHorizon.com>                -\
(                Dreams of falling, dreams of flying;                 )