[mythtv-users] 150 or 150MCE

Cougar mythtv at lost.data.ee
Thu Oct 27 04:50:50 EDT 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Erik Pettersen wrote:

> There is, as Carl points out a new model 1062 retail "kit" which is a
> PVR150MCE card with a MCE compatible/certified USB IR
> remote/blaster/etc... designed for MCE 2005.

Btw, is anybody here who has this USB IR and it works with Linux? I mean
works well. I have it and when I teach remotes I get always config with
timings instead of codes and these timings are not very accurate (later
when I use my IR it accepts onlt one keypress out of 2-5). Also I have
noticed that the LED in IR receiver sometimes blinks just because of
normal light.

---
Cougar