[mythtv-users] (slightly OT) improving wireless connections

Deyan Bektchiev mythtv at bektchiev.net
Thu Oct 27 15:20:35 EDT 2005

Since you already have the Sveasoft firmware you can enable WDS and use
one WRT54G as an extender to the main one.

How are the routers placed right now?

I have a couple for Internet connectivity only that are ~60 feet apart
and I get 20Mbps between endpoints.

Also it would make sense if you can to run a wire from your BE to the
router since WDS would cut bandwidth in half.

Dejan