[mythtv-users] Growing channel list

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Oct 27 19:00:05 EDT 2005

Greetings

Had a bit of a surprise when I looked at the mythweb channel editor...

It looks like every time I run mythfilldatabase I get an extra bunch of
channels added. Is this because I haven't bothered adding a xmltv
reference on some channels as I don't subscribe to them but my xmltv list
has them? although I'm seeing channels that I have got set up correctly
being duplicated as well.

I think I'm up to about 800 extra (duplicated) channels now :-((

Running SVN as follows:
Repository UUID: 7dbf422c-18fa-0310-86e9-fd20926502f2
Revision: 7535

xmltv data is fed manually using
/usr/local/bin/mythfilldatabase --file 1 -1 /tmp/epg/latest.xml
/usr/local/bin/mythfilldatabase --file 2 -1 /tmp/epg/latest.xml

to feed my two video sources

--
Robin Gilks