[mythtv-users] Looking to get a remote

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 01:51:18 EDT 2005

--- Jon Solomon <dietrying at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions about what kind of remote I should get
> for my
> new frontend?

I used the older gray Hauppauge remote for several months, and while
atrocious, it was surprisingly usable (especially with some creative
keymapping of the arrow keys) until I crushed it in my recliner.

On the cheaper side, I bout a oneforall 6131 for $17-20, and followed
the below link to get all of the buttons working.  Took me a couple
hours to get everything programmed, but it works well.

http://www.vulturesnest.net/mythtvremote.html