[mythtv-users] Size problems on the TV with pvr350

Jason Garrett kingedgar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:12:52 EDT 2005

Hi, im using a pvr350 as my input and output to mythtv. I followed the
Fedora Howto as it pertained to my equipment. Right now when KDE starts up
all of the Icons and the Fedora menu are off to the left of the visible
screen. Also when I start mythfrontend the display of the menus and such go
off of the screen to the left and to the bottom. This makes it hard to see
where I am going, and what I have setup. I retraced my steps in the setup
and I dont think I missed anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get things back into viewable
area of the screen?

Also the tv picture seems centerd while I am watching the tv.

Thanks,

Jason
--
"Great men are not always wise" - Job 32:9