[mythtv-users] Transcode (ripping) issue

David Barkman david at azbarkmans.com
Mon Oct 31 01:45:56 EST 2005

Interesting issue when ripping a DVD.  I ripped Troy recently then watched
it to see how it turned out and the words, like the movie title and credits
and the story they display before the movie starts are all in another
language, the title is something like TROIE, definitely not TROY like usual.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about subtitles.  The language throughout
the movie is english.  Anyone else seen anything like this?  Anyone else rip
Troy with better results?

Thanks

David Barkman