[mythtv-users] Killing all known channels, dead

Jo Shields directhex at apebox.org
Mon Oct 31 05:28:11 EST 2005

DVB-T, rather handily, automatically adds new channels when they appear.
This happens both with my set-top boxes, and with Myth. However, there's
a tendancy to re-add channels I went to the effort of deleting - I don't
want QVC, I don't want scrambled Cartoon Network, and I'm not really
after Television X either.

Is there a way to make removed DVB channels stay removed, rather than
coming back from the grave like a plague of zombies?

--Jo Shields