[mythtv-users] Question about Firewire and Digital Cable

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:20:48 EST 2005

Ouch! That is not at all what I wanted. Bummer. I don't even have an HDTV so
I don't care about HD. What I wanted was a pure digital feed to my MythTV
box so I wouldn't need to do an D-A and then A-D again. Too bad.

So it sounds like I'm just stuck using an Hauppauge card to capture the
output from the digital receiver. Hmmm....

--
Mike