[mythtv-users] LiveTV works - recording doesn't

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Mon Oct 31 11:05:53 EST 2005

On Monday 31 October 2005 15:05, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> May not have been the best time to update to latest SVN if you actually
> use LiveTV.
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/501

Thanks for the reply, and Damn!...
I'm just building the box, so updating isn't really relevant... *8-)

Having read the ticket, in my case I'm not seeing even the zero length file
(at least not recently; I do recall getting those a couple of times before
though).

I've also not had a successful scheduled recording, but I've only tried that
once or twice, figuring that if a manual recording didn't work at the
backend, why would a scheduled! (Although that's probably a flawed
assumption!).

I'll try it tonight.

What would be the best "-v" options to capture what would be most useful?

I'll also update to the latest SVN revision..

Simon.,