[mythtv-users] Foxtel digital picture quality

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 1 07:39:29 UTC 2005

> I can e-mail you a link to a sample clip later tonight (AWST) if you
want,
> along with the profile settings used to record it (I'm getting about
> ~1.2GB
> an hour IIRC).

That would be great thanks.
I'm currently using a projector to watch DVB recordings and it works a
treat. I've had analogue Foxtel cable for a while, just not through myth
and the picture indeed looks terrible on the projector, I might as well
be streaming video from the net! :)

I was hoping that Foxtel Digital would be better, but after reading your
post my hopes are fading, I guess I'll see for sure when I grab that
clip.

Thanks again.
Cheers,
-Kent