[mythtv-users] Hollywood Realmagic Plus

Mark Schuren schuren at ultra.de
Fri Sep 2 13:05:44 UTC 2005

Wow, I'd like to be one of the first beta testers!! I also have a Hollywood+
in my myth frontend box, using it for mythvideo/dvd/xine only. I'd love to have
TV support as well! Even better: X support, so that the whole frontend would
only appear on the TV connected to the dxr3 card, which would render the vga
monitor next to it useless. If you ever get the video part working (again),
I'd love to test it! Audio through the dxr3 is is not that important for me,

I'm using and DVB-T(mpeg2) on a PAL TV system, not NTSC, hope this doesn't matter!