[mythtv-users] Can record capture card, but not watch live?

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:06:42 UTC 2005

> I've set it up on channel 101, but when I watch live TV, I can't change
the

> > channel to 101. (DVB channels still work fine).
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Have you tried pressing Y to change to the other (new) card?

Thanks, Nick - it works now!
I assumed if I just called the input by another channel number it would
automatically work. Strangely enough, another very similar thread started
about 1 hour after I posted this. I understand SVN has the ability to swap
inputs depending on the channel number.

Thanks,

Jonny