[mythtv-users] Mythburn problem

Krunoslav Pisacic k.pisacic at vip.hr
Mon Sep 5 09:06:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a tiny problem with Mythburn.

Thumbnails generated on dvd's main menu and chapters menu are blank (green blank).
This is true when httpd (user apache) executes command line calling mythburn.sh.
If i execute same command line as root, everything is fine.

This is both for static and animated menus.

I have FC4, transcode 1.0.0, dvdauthor 0.6.10 and imagemagick 6.0.6.
in output script i can not see any obvious errors.

Is anyone experiencing similar behavior? Can some point me in right direction? Which permissions is apache user missing?

thnx.

br,

	Krunoslav Pisacic