[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: Interesting linux tidbit

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Tue Sep 6 13:14:53 UTC 2005

The other day I accompanied my mother to a local big box electronics
store to help her purchase a sat tv system.  She ended up getting a
receiver with a built in DVR.  I was looking at the index for the
user's guide and noticed that one of the appendicies was the GNU GPL.

I wonder...is the source available for the box...NOT!  >-)  Anyway
I just thought it was interesting.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown