[mythtv-users] Digital sound and volume controll

Peter Osterberg peter at supergirl.se
Wed Sep 7 06:23:30 UTC 2005

After a lot of fiddeling the past two weeks I finally got digital sound out
to work. There is just one thing that I'm wondering now; can I change the
volume of the outputted digital sound? In my current config none of the
volume controls work, is it possible to get this to work? I realize that it
isn't the best thing to "compress" the dynamics of the audio the way you
would if you change the volume in the computer. I just wonder if it is
possible to accomplish this... It feels a little awkward to have a volume
controll in MythTV and not being able to use it....