[mythtv-users] How do you adjust font sizes?

Lee mythtv at varga.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 07:32:55 UTC 2005

To change the fontsize in the main Myth menus -
The example below is for MythCenter, but you'll ge the idea...

pico /usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythCenter/theme.xml

find the <fontsize> tag, and decrease/increase as necessary, I found 22
was best.
You will have to change to another theme and then back to see the changes.

Lee