[mythtv-users] How do you adjust font sizes?

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 7 07:52:41 UTC 2005

Well, thanks, but that file only has one <fontsize> tag and it changed
the menu text, but did nothing for the tv guide.  BTW, mine was already
set to 16, so I put it down to 12.

I searched the rest of the xml in the blue theme directory for any
fontsize tags, and found none.

Any ideas where the tv guide font is defined?

Also, just what do the font size settings in the GUI setup control?