[mythtv-users] setup for channels that are not 24/7

Mike Angstadt daenris at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:23:16 UTC 2005

I believe he's saying that Hallmark is channel 61 until 5:30. After 5:30
Bravo is on channel 61. I had a similar situation until recently with my
Comcast having Comedy Central only after 6pm (and before that it was
CourtTV! gah)

So he's saying he doesn't want to waste recording time with MythTV trying to
record The West Wing from Bravo when the channel is actually Hallmark. My
Comcast program guide showed the Comedy Central programs for all day, even
though we only had it after 6, and I'm assuming he has a similar problem. So
Myth would think The West Wing was playing on 61, but really it would be
Little House on the Praire or some other equally boring Hallmark channel
show :)

That being said, I'm a lurker who hasn't yet put together my HTPC and thus
don't have any experience in Myth, so I'm just clarifying (I believe) what
he meant to ask. He only wants to record from Bravo after 5:30 basically.

-Mike