[mythtv-users] setup for channels that are not 24/7

Bob spam at homeurl.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 03:15:39 UTC 2005

Garry Cook wrote:

> I've got an odd issue here. I record the West Wing on Bravo, channel
> 61 in my market. However, it's the Hallmark channel from some early
> morning hour until 5:30PM. Usually TWW is shown at 5 & 6PM, but
> sometimes it is shown for hours at a time (marathon). So, I want to be
> able to record at any time on any channel, but have this channel only
> record from 6PM to Midnight. How can I do this?

Try restricting the time and days you allow the recordings to take
place, modify this UPDATE to your needs.
use mythconverg

UPDATE record set description="program.title = \"West Wing\" AND
channel.chanid = 1036
AND HOUR(program.starttime) >= 17 AND HOUR(program.starttime) <= 02
AND WEEKDAY(program.starttime) < 5", search=1 where title='West Wing';

--
tveeprom: Hauppauge: model = 34132, rev = J158,
tveeprom: tuner = Philips FM1236 MK3 (idx = 58, type = 4)