[mythtv-users] SLOW channel changing inLiveTV- 6 question, 30 second survey

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:37:26 UTC 2005

On 08/09/05, Buzz <buzz at oska.com> wrote:

> Click here for my LiveTV survey:
> http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=113850

Question 6 doesn't make a lot of sense to me, as worded. How often
would I use LiveTV much more?

In my case, it would not at all affect how much I use LiveTV. But
then, I don't find the delay to be too long.

(Notice also the typo on Question 5; it should "too")

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent