[mythtv-users] [OT] security/serveillance cameras & Myth...

myth joe mythjoe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 05:24:39 UTC 2005

You can always just add a camera as you mentioned.  See my post on how
to do this:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/70552?#70552

It would be nice to have a real surveillance function, that integrated
a lot of the functions from motion, supported viewing mulitple feeds,
kept a rolling n-day archive of surveillance "tapes" (which should
compress quite readily if the camera is stationary), and allowed
cameras connected to tuner cards to be preempted by real shows.  (Just
don't burgle my house when The Simpsons is on.)

JB