[mythtv-users] Media MVP Setup Guide

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:48:03 UTC 2005

Anybody having trouble with the setup should know that you can telnet into
your MVPMC. I didn't know this when I started but fortunately I didn't have
any trouble. But when I was trying to mount some drives, I found it quite
useful to simply go in and try things out first before formalizing the
config files. Just telnet to it's IP address and use 'root' as the username
(no password).

--
Mike