[mythtv-users] using mythbackend --resched

J P jansu76 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:56:30 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to start recording manually by inserting data manually to
database tables e.g. record and recordmatch. After this I run mythbackend
--resched. This worked in mythtv 0.18 but when I updated to 0.18.1 this
feature stopped to work. Any ideas?

Here are the messages in mythbackend.log:
2005-09-11 14:53:16.324 Reschedule requested for id -1.
2005-09-11 14:53:16.361 unknown socket

So the scheduler cannot find my record id even if it is in the database.

When I'm using mythweb to make a manual scheduling it works just fine. What
is the change between 0-18 and 0.18.1?

Br,
JP