[mythtv-users] Please help!

Tony Paterra apaterra at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:43:15 UTC 2005

So something I noticed...  I took the splitter out of the way and and
put it directly into the Tivo box...  The behavior was slightly better
but still not close to clear.  I also tried putting the splitter back
in the equation and running the Tivo's line to a separate TV and the
picture is fine.  For some ASCII wiring diagrams...

Scenario 1)
(wall outlet) ---> Tivo  gives slightly better performance but still
pretty fuzzy

Scenario 2)
(wall outlet) ---> splitter ---> TV gives fine performance

I haven't tried a separate TV viewing program, I was curious on your
thoughts about this...

Thanks!
Tony