[mythtv-users] Bluetooth remote, direct access?

Nathan Hesson nhesson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:21:55 UTC 2005

I have been playing with my cellphones bluetooth as a remote control
(bluemote) and it works really well but I am about to start customizing the
scripts and whatnot for more specific myth control and was wondering. I
there currently anyway accross a shell to command a frontend to start
playing a recording or tune to a channel. I know I can use jump points but I
want to have the next level of control. I want to pull a list of recordings
on my phone and have the ability to select one and it will automatically
play that program. Is what I am describing possible or would it take some
code modifications?
Thanks for the help
Nathan Hesson
nhesson at gmail dot com